Last Man Standing is an event based on kill in a player vs. player environment. We have a version of this for both donation and non-donation items so that anyone can join in.
- On this event map, players will fight until only one is alive.
- Participants have 30 minutes to eliminate all competition.
- The last person alive within 30 minutes shall emerge victorious; failing which there will be no winner strictly after the 30 minute time frame has lapsed.
- The participation of novice characters are prohibited.
- The skills kaizel and basilica are strictly forbidden.
- Hiding in the GM Menu NPC is not allowed.
- Strictly no parties may be formed.
- Players who run will be disqualified. While the word “running” is left for much to interpret, each individual situation will be judged objectively and is up to a GM’s discretion. However, we define it as trying to make time run down or avoiding a doable fight. Players running from one on one fights, for example, would be considered as ‘runners’.
- Ultimately, the GM has power to remove anyone not following the rules.
- This set of rules applies to both Donation and Non-Donation Last Man Standing, with the only difference between the two is the event map and the equipment players are allowed to use.
- 3 Event Tickets
- 3 PedTokens
- 3 Activity Tokens
- 3 Battleground Tokens
More rewards will be added soon.